Lowe’s is inviting customers to participate in a customer satisfaction survey at www.lowes.com survey to provide feedback on their store experience. This will get the customers a chance to win $500.
To participate, customers must visit Lowe’s and enter the Lowes.com Login website and complete the survey within seven days of their visit. In the customer satisfaction survey, they can enter the survey code located on the receipt. They can participate in the Sweepstakes if they also provide their contact information.
The company is giving away five prizes. Lowes will issue a check for $500 to each winner. It is still possible to participate by mail if you have not made a purchase.
Keep reading below to find out more about the www.Lowes.com/Survey below:
Also check out other surveys:
- Advance Auto Parts Survey at AdvanceAutoParts.com Free Gas
- TellHCO.com Hollister Survey Feedback – Get $10 OFF
- MyBKExperience Survey at www.MyBKExperience.com Official
- Walmart Survey at www.SurveyWalmart.com – Winners List
- www.SurveySDM.com Shoppers Drug Mart – SurveySDM Survey
Why Is Lowes Taking a Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Lowe’s is the world’s second-largest home improvement retailer known for its housewares, appliance stores, and online portals.
Loyal customers can rate the retailer’s service and products by taking the Lowe’s Customer Survey at www.Lowes.com/Survey.
Customers provide feedback, reviews, and suggestions to Lowe’s Store Survey, which helps them improve their products and services.
The survey asks what customers think about their products and how satisfied they are with their customer service.
The purpose of this survey program is for the company to find out if you are happy with the products they sell and if you want to see more offered.
Lowes Official Survey at www.Lowes.com/Survey Details – Win $500 Sweepstakes
Below you will find some of the important details about the www.Lowes.com/Survey sweepstakes:
|Survey Name:||Lowes $500 Survey Sweepstakes|
|Entry Method:||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details:||$500 cheque|
|Entry Limit:||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For:||10 Days|
|Participation type:||Feedback Survey|
www.Lowes.com Survey Login – $500 Sweepstake
Lowes Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to get feedback, reviews, and suggestions from customers for improving their products and services.
Client satisfaction with general customer service and what customers think of their products are the main goals of the survey. Please consider leaving some feedback if you have shopped at the Lowes store or are a regular shopper.
Participants in the Lowes.com Survey are eligible to enter a monthly prize draw contest for a chance to win a $500 gift card.
No technical knowledge is required to complete the Lowes Customer Service Survey.
Take the Lowes Online Survey by referencing this post at www.lowes.com/survey if you have visited any Lowes store. Read below for the survey prizes from Lowes Customer Survey.
Lowes.com Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Survey Prize: $500 Lowe’s Gift Card
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive an entry into sweepstakes for a $500 Lowe’s Gift Card.
You can find out if you’re eligible to win by viewing the Official Rules.
- A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED ONLY FOR THE PRIZES LISTED BELOW.
Prizes will be awarded each month for the following prizes: $500 for each winner.
A cheque will be presented as the prize. Any federal, state or local taxes resulting from winning the prize are the winner’s responsibility.
After acceptance, you cannot replace prizes if lost or stolen. The Sponsor may offer an alternative prize of the same or higher retail value if a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the sponsor’s sponsorship.
During the relevant entry period, the odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Tescoviews Surveys at www.Tescoviews.com – Win Tescos Giftcard
- Outback Steakhouse Restaurants Survey at www.Telloutback.com
- Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- CrackerBarrel- Listens.com Survey – Win a $100 Gift Card
- DQFanFeedback Survey – Free Dilly Bar at DQFanFeedback.com
Lowes Customer Survey Prize Rules
There are some rules attached to the Lowes Official Survey. Therefore, before starting with the Lowes.com Survey, make sure you read the below rules and conditions.
- Only open to legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Each survey invitation allows one entry.
- Participants who do not complete the survey are not eligible for the sweepstakes.
- Third-party entries will not be accepted.
- You must complete Lowes receipt surveys within seven days of purchase or visit
- One prize can be won per person.
- No substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed for prizes.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- It is not permitted to take the survey if you are a Lowes employee, a family member, or a related person.
- The rules of the contest must be adhered to by everyone who enters.
Survey Restrictions – www.Lowes.com/Survey
Below are some of the restrictions to the Lowes Official Survey:
- The Sponsor may disqualify an Entrant if they exceed the entry limitations.
- Participants under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the survey or sweepstakes.
- Entering or winning the Sweepstakes is not permitted for individuals who have held employment with or performed services for Sponsor or Administrator or organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement, or promotion of the Sweepstakes within the past six months.
- The immediate family and household members of such individuals are also ineligible to enter or win.
- You will not increase your chances of winning by making a purchase.
www.Lowes.com Survey Requirements to Participate
Below are the several requirements to participate in the Lowes Survey:
- An invitation to participate in the Lowes survey is included in the latest Lowes purchase receipt.
- To share opinions, you need a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- An internet-connected mobile device, computer, or tablet.
- The Lowes.com/Survey should take you no more than a few minutes to complete.
How to Take Part in the Lowes.com Survey & Win $500
Here are simple steps for you to take part in the Lowes Official Customer Survey. You can take the survey either online or through the mail. Both methods are explained below.
How to Enter in Lowes Survey Online Official Website
- Save your receipt containing the code number from the store.
- The Lowe’s Store Survey can be accessed at www.lowesurvey.com.
- Choose either English or Spanish on the first screen.
- To begin your survey, click the “NEXT” button.
- Next, enter your Lowe’s Purchase Receipt’s 18-digit ID number.
- Give your feedback by clicking the “NEXT” button.
- Your Lowe’s Customer Survey has begun.
- Following the instructions, begin answering some questions about your last experience.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with Lowe’s customer service and products.
- As honestly as possible, answer all survey questions.
- Please fill out the fields with your details, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Submit all the details to enter the Lowe’s Sweepstakes.
- Your entry into the contest will be notified to you soon.
- The winners will be announced by the sweepstakes administrator soon.
Lowes will now grant a sweepstakes entry. Each winner will receive a check for $500 from Lowe’s.
How to Enter in Lowes Survey Through Mail Method
Here’s how you can take part in the Lowes official survey through mail:
- A four-inch by five-inch card with your full name, address (no P.O. Boxes, please) city and state, zip code, date of birth, daytime telephone number, and email address (if available) should be handprinted and mailed to Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction 500 Monthly Survey Sweepstakes P.O. Box 2274, Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA.
- Entries that arrive late, are lost, or stolen, or are mutilated, stolen, or postage-due are not the responsibility of the administrators or sponsors. Postmarked and received entries must meet the deadlines listed in the drawing schedule.
- When you have completed the survey, you will receive the entry method you chose.
- There is one chance to enter the associated monthly sweepstakes (see chart below for entry deadlines). In order to participate in surveys online, you need to submit your responses within seven days.
- Each entry method can only be used once per calendar month, regardless of the email address or person.
- During the Sweepstakes period, only one (1) Prize will be awarded per participant or household. Entries will not be kept for future drawings (if any).
www.Lowes.com Survey $500 Sweepstakes Entry Periods
|“Entry Periods”:||Entry Period Begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET:||Entry Period Ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET:||Anticipated Drawing Date on or about:||All Mail-in Entries Must Be Postmarked By 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the below dates:|
Monthly Winner List of Lowes.com Survey – $500
If you would like a copy of the Official Rules or the list of monthly prize winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by February 7, 2022
Those living in Vermont may omit the return of the “Lowe’s 2021-2022 Customer Satisfaction $500 Monthly Survey Sweepstakes” winners’ list or rules.
|No.||Time||Name of the Winner||State||City|
|1||September 2019||John M.||TX||Spring|
|2||September 2019||Claudio G.||MO||Columbia|
|3||September 2019||Kenneth W.||OH||Chillicothe|
|4||September 2019||Richard H.||NY||Hudson|
|5||September 2019||Joseph M.||NY||Fishkill|
|6||October 2019||James M.||FL||Altamonte Springs|
|7||October 2019||Angela W.||WA||Seattle|
|8||October 2019||Brad A.||AZ||Peoria|
|9||October 2019||Roger C.||NC||Apex|
|10||October 2019||Belinda L.||CA||Ventura|
|11||November 2019||Tracy A.||GA||Cumming|
|12||November 2019||Jing W.||NY||Staten Island|
|13||November 2019||Enefaa F.||AL||Irondale|
|14||November 2019||Belinda C.||AL||Montgomery|
|15||November 2019||Gary B.||OH||Wintersville|
|16||December 2019||Eric G.||MI||Escanaba|
|17||December 2019||Josh S.||AL||Athens|
|18||December 2019||Herbert F.||TN||Cleveland|
|19||December 2019||Kelly D.||OR||Portland|
|20||December 2019||Galo S.||NV||North Las Vegas|
|21||January 2020||Eric T.||OH||Bellefontaine|
|22||January 2020||Dan A.||MI||Warren|
|23||January 2020||Jennifer W.||DE||Townsend|
|24||January 2020||Fitchue M.||TX||Livingston|
|25||January 2020||Kathy E.||WA||Marysville|
|26||February 2020||Tiffany C.||OH||Struthers|
|27||February 2020||Robert L.||MA||Ashland|
|28||February 2020||Emmett M.||CA||Hollister|
|29||February 2020||Sherman S.||IN||Avon|
|30||February 2020||Jo Ellen N.||NC||Henderson|
|31||March 2020||Clayton S.||CT||Hampton|
|32||March 2020||Rachelle W.||GA||Columbus|
|33||March 2020||Jerry S.||TN||Castalian Springs|
|34||March 2020||Gary S.||NC||Wilmington|
|35||March 2020||Yvette G.||PA||Bairford|
|36||April 2020||Judith G.||VA||Stafford|
|37||April 2020||Tangi F.||SC||Six Mile|
|38||April 2020||Paul B.||MI||Comins|
|39||April 2020||Patti R.||PA||Summit Hill|
|40||April 2020||Daniel H.||OR||Portland|
|41||May 2020||Paige H.||TN||Carthage|
|42||May 2020||Nancy A.||CA||Mission Viejo|
|43||May 2020||Dan M.||NC||Wilmington|
|44||May 2020||Tracy E.||NE||Omaha|
|45||May 2020||Sherry W.||TN||Shelbyville|
|46||June 2020||Amy P.||OH||Delaware|
|47||June 2020||Carl G.||OH||Kingsville|
|48||June 2020||Lynn O.||CO||Boulder|
|49||June 2020||Pamela T.||AL||Huntsville|
|50||June 2020||Linsey B.||NY||Waterloo|
|51||July 2020||Lucille M||WA||Sultan|
|52||July 2020||Frank H.||NC||Sherrills Ford|
|53||July 2020||Alfred K.||PA||Johnstown|
|54||July 2020||Jenny E.||KS||Olathe|
|55||July 2020||Alva D.||TX||Weatherford|
|56||August 2020||Damon R.||IL||Mt. Zion|
|57||August 2020||Miguel K.||CA||Santa Maria|
|58||August 2020||Claude E.||SC||Sumter|
|59||August 2020||Lauren B.||MD||Pasadena|
|60||August 2020||Melissa M.||PA||Mountville|
|61||September 2020||Lori K.||OH||Tiffin|
|62||September 2020||Nicholas F.||OH||Marietta|
|63||September 2020||Sally L.||OR||Gresham|
|64||September 2020||Michelle G.||FL||Sanibel|
|65||September 2020||Mark C.||NC||Cullowhee|
|66||October 2020||Ruben A.||CA||Azusa|
|67||October 2020||Kevin F.||OH||Cleveland|
|68||October 2020||Vicky G.||SC||Columbia|
|69||October 2020||Patrick M.||PA||Wexford|
|70||October 2020||Brittany L.||PA||Lansdale|
|71||November 2020||Travis M.||LA||Haughton|
|72||November 2020||Debbie F.||NJ||Medford|
|73||November 2020||Colleen Y.||TN||Spring Hill|
|74||November 2020||Harvey G.||OH||Newcarlisle|
|75||November 2020||Ellen G.||MI||Ishpeming|
|76||December 2020||Spenser P.||FL||Bonifay|
|77||December 2020||Aimee B.||AL||Pisgah|
|78||December 2020||Richard T.||PA||Media|
|79||December 2020||Elizabeth H.||AL||Tuscaloosa|
|80||December 2020||Joshua B.||NY||Cortland|
|81||January 2022||Vickie K.||AR||Little Rock|
|82||January 2022||Susan K.||WI||Franklin|
|83||January 2022||Jeff C.||OH||Ironton|
|84||January 2022||Johanna W.||IL||Peoria|
|85||January 2022||Nicholas P.||PA||Bradford|
|86||February 2022||Johanna W.||IL||Peoria|
|87||February 2022||Dave R.||MI||Marquette|
|88||February 2022||Lisa J.||WA||Everett|
|89||February 2022||Phillip R.||NM||Albuquerque|
|90||February 2022||Linda T.||FL||Fort Myers|
|91||March 2022||Scott L.||NC||Archer Lodge|
|92||March 2022||Gabriel F.||NY||Massapequa Park|
|93||March 2022||Meghan S.||FL||Ocoee|
|94||March 2022||Mike S.||PA||Lock Haven|
|95||March 2022||Tom R.||VA||Dayton|
|96||April 2022||Phillip R.||NM||Albuquerque|
|97||April 2022||Linda T.||FL||Fort Myers|
|98||April 2022||Scott L.||NC||Archer Lodge|
|99||April 2022||Gabriel F.||NY||Massapequa Park|
|100||April 2022||Meghan S.||FL||Ocoee|
|101||May 2022||Johanna W.||KY||Louisville|
|102||May 2022||Norma H.||CA||Brentwood|
|103||May 2022||Michael H.||FL||Riverview|
|104||May 2022||Shelby H.||OH||Hillsboro|
|105||May 2022||Jamie W.||TN||Old Hickory|
Useful Survey Reference Links for www.Lowes.com/Survey
Below are some of the helpful links that you might find useful for Lowes survey online:
Lowe’s Customer Service Survey Official Rules
Here’s the Winner List of Lowe’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes
Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Site – www.lowes.com/survey
Official Site of Lowe’s – www.lowes.com
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- www.PublixSurvey.com Survey at Official Site – Win $1000
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey to Get $5,000 from Home Depot
- Panda Express Feedback Survey at PandaExpress.com/Feedback
- SaKFCsurvey.com – KFC Survey for South Africa Official
How to Contact Support at www.Lowes.com/Survey – $500
Mooresville, North Carolina is the headquarters of Lowe’s, an American home improvement retailer. Since 1946, it has grown to employ 300,000 people and operates 2,200 stores across North America.
You can contact them using any of the following details:
Lowe’s Companies Inc., or simply Lowe’s, is an American home improvement discount company. The company was founded in North Carolina in 1921. Additionally, Lowe’s operates discount chains in the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
Supermarket chains such as Lowe’s are among the most popular. Using this platform, a customer can provide feedback on the company’s services. Customers of Lowe’s Shop are also encouraged to give constructive feedback.
As part of this Lowes Survey, you can contribute your suggestions and opinions regarding your recent experience at the store through the online portal of Lowes.
If you are someone who is looking forward to earning energizing awards then you are in the place to know all the details. We wish to share all the information in more straightforward terms to make it easy and exciting to participate in the survey.
Surveys are conducted to help the company grow and expand. As a result of your responses, the company can identify the loopholes and the positive aspects that Lowes customers enjoy.
Lowe’s is a retail company that sells home improvement and gardening products throughout the United States. It was founded in 1939 and operates over 2,000 stores. Lowe’s also provides a variety of services, including home repair, installation, and landscaping.
Lowe’s is one of America’s most popular retailers. In 2016, it had revenue of $60 billion and a net income of $5.1 billion. This makes Lowe’s the 13th largest retailer in the world by revenue and the 6th largest retailer in the United States by net income.
Some of the most popular items at Lowe’s include home improvement supplies (such as paint, roofing, and siding), garden supplies (such as plants and lawn care products), and home repairs (such as plumbing and electrical).
The biggest challenges facing Lowe’s include competition from online retailers (such as Amazon) and brick-and-mortar chains that are offering more convenient locations for customers.
Customer satisfaction is Lowe’s top priority. In order to participate, they are inviting customers who have recently made a purchase at any of their stores.
For a chance to win $500 in the form of a cheque, consumers with a receipt not older than a week can provide honest feedback about their experience at www.lowes.com/survey.
Traditional mail-in participation is still available to customers who have not made a purchase. Check our official survey website for more surveys with rewards.