Welcome to the MidCounties Coop Survey. Participate in the Midcounties Co-op Survey at www.Talk2Coop.co.uk & you can get a chance to win a £200 Gift Card in a monthly prize draw.
To ensure customers receive the best service and products, Midcounties Co-op invites client participation in the online survey on Talk2coop.co.uk.
By logging onto Talk2coop.co.uk, you can fill out the Talk2coop Survey, a type of guest satisfaction survey.
A £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card will be given away to each participant who provides feedback to say thanks.
Take part in the Co-op voucher survey conducted by Talk2coop.co.uk if you have recently visited a Midcounties Co-op store and could win a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card.
- Midcounties Co-op’s Coop Receipt Survey is an online questionnaire about your experience working there.
Keep your receipt after visiting Midcounties Co-op, log into Talk2coop Portal, enter the required information, and answer a few questions.
You can still participate even if you don’t have a receipt.
Please read the following information to enter the Midcounties Co-op Customer Survey 2022.
Check out other Surveys:
- www.DicksSportingGoods.com Feedback Customer Survey
- Kohls Official Website Survey at KohlsFeedback.com – Access Code
- TalkToStopandShop Survey at www.TalkToStopandShop.com
- FedEx.com/WeListen Feedback Survey Official – Get $7 OFF
- TellPrimark Survey – Entry Code Coupons – Win £1,000 Gift Card
Purpose of MidCounties Coop – Talk To Us Coop Survey
Midcounties Co-op’s name, Your Co-op, shows how important “you” are to them. You are not the only customer of Your Co-op.
To improve, they need to learn what their strengths and weaknesses are from their customers.
By conducting the Talk2coop feedback survey, Midcounties Co-op hopes to attract more customers.
Not only that, but customers can win Midcounties Co-op coupons worth £200 by participating in the survey.
Details of MidCounties Coop Customer Survey Rewards
With this gift card, you can enjoy free shopping by using a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card Voucher.
- Win a £200 Midcounties Co-op Gift Card
The terms and conditions of the prize apply.
Rules of www.Talk2Coop.co.uk Survey
- Only permanent residents of the United Kingdom are eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Talk2coop.co.uk must be used to complete the survey.
- There is a limit of two survey entries per household per week
- .You will not accept other types of entries
- Each participant may win one prize.
- No entries will be accepted on behalf of third parties.
- Within 15 days of the End Date, the winner will be notified by phone or email.
- Entry lateness, loss, indecipherability, or misdirection are not covered.
- It is not permitted to enter employees, relatives, or related people.
- The offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Requirements of Talk To Us Coop Survey
- You will need a Midcounties Co-op purchase receipt with a survey invitation.
- A computer or smartphone with internet access is required.
- A connection to the Internet.
- It is necessary to provide a valid email address.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- ValueVillageListens Survey at ValueVillageListens.com [Official]
- www.Nikevisit.na.com Nike Feedback Survey – Get Coupons
- www.TalkToGiant.com Survey at www.TalkToGiantFoods.com
- www.JackListens.com Survey – Jack in the Box – JackListens
- TalkToWendys – Take Wendy’s Free Sandwich Survey 2022
Taking MidCounties Coop Customer Feedback Survey
Enter the sweepstakes and take the official Midcounties Co-op Feedback Survey:
- Go to Talk2coop.co.uk to access the Midcounties Co-op Survey portal.
- Click on CONTINUE after reading the guide.
- On your receipt, enter the three to four-digit Op number, the three to seven-digit Store number, and the three to seven-digit Txn number.
- Give your feedback by clicking NEXT.
- Please enter the date, time, and day of your visit.
- Choose your order from the list.
- Share your last visit with them.
- How satisfied are you with Midcounties Co-op’s services, staff, and price?
- Comment on your experience with services, employees, management, and cleanliness.
- During the process, specify any problems and suggestions you have
- Answer all survey questions about your visit.
- For the lucky draw, you will need to enter your personal information.
- If you do not click “Yes,” you will not be entered into the £200 sweepstakes.
- Please complete the survey and submit your review.
- A message will be sent to you soon informing you that you have entered the contest.
- When the sweepstakes administrator announces the winners, wait for them to be announced.
If you win, you can enjoy free shopping with a £200 Gift Card!
Helpful Tips For www.Talk2Coop.co.uk Survey
- Each month’s winner can be found on the official website. You can view it here.
- Keep an eye on your messages if you are the lucky winner. You have a short time to claim your prize.
- This comment box is also where you can leave feedback and comments about your shopping experience.
About Midcounties Co-operative
Midcounties Co-operative is commonly known as YOUR CO-OP. It was founded in 2005.
As a result of a merger between the Oxford, Swindon, and Gloucester Co-operative Society and the West Midlands Co-operative Society, the Midcounties Co-operative Society was formed.
By merging, the Society expanded its geographical trading area.
The Midcounties Co-op has expanded its working area to include Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Shropshire, and Staffordshire. It is now a nationally traded company.
Also, check out other surveys:
- TalkToKFC – New Zealand MyKFCExperience Survey 2022
- www.Bob Evans Listens.SMG – Bob Evans Listens Survey
- PandaExpress.com Feedback Guest Survey – Free Coupon
- www.BargainShopListens.com – Bargain Shop Coupon Code Survey
- PandoraListens – PandoraListens.net to Take Survey – Win Coupon
Midcounties Co-operative Retail company is a member-owned, democratically controlled business with over 200 stores across England and Wales. We are the 6th largest co-operative in the UK with an annual turnover of over £1 billion. We are owned and run by our members for the benefit of our communities.
We are different from other retailers because we are owned by our members. This means that our members have a say in how we are run and what we do. We also reinvest our profits back into our communities, rather than paying shareholders.
We offer our members a number of benefits, including discounts on groceries and petrol, as well as rewards for shopping with us. We also offer interest-free loans to help members buy their homes or start their own businesses.
We offer all of our employees a fair wage, good working conditions and opportunities to develop their skills and careers within the organisation. We also have a strong commitment to social responsibility, which includes supporting local charities and community projects.
Here is everything you need to know about the Midcounties Coop talk to us Prize draw and the Customer Feedback Survey.
Simply visit www.talk2coop.co.uk and participate in the feedback survey.
For more such survey guides, stay tuned to our official survey website.