Welcome to the StoreSurvey.RiteAid 2022. Finish this short survey at WeCare Rite Aid Website if you have gotten a receipt message for a chance to win up to $1,000 by providing feedback about your in-store pharmacy experience.
In addition to providing high-quality healthcare solutions, Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States.
As a way to improve their store standards and service, Rite Aid conducts an online survey called Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. This survey is hosted on WeCare Rite Aid’s official website storesurvey.riteaid.com.
The Rite Aid Receipt Survey asks you a few simple questions about your recent shopping experience. You can provide feedback about employee behavior, cleanliness, the store environment, products, and facilities.
In the future, Rite Aid will be able to provide you with a friendlier and more convenient experience based on your responses.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Tescoviews Surveys at www.Tescoviews.com – Win Tescos Giftcard
- Outback Steakhouse Restaurants Survey at www.Telloutback.com
- Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- CrackerBarrel- Listens.com Survey – Win a $100 Gift Card
- DQFanFeedback Survey – Free Dilly Bar at DQFanFeedback.com
Purpose of StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com Pharmacy Survey?
- We are here to gather your valuable feedback to grow their business through Storesurvey.riteaid.com – Rite Aid Customer Survey.
If you would like to participate in the Rite Aid Feedback Survey, you will need to take a few minutes and answer some questions based on your recent visit to Rite Aid.
For your convenience, Rite Aid conducted this Customer Feedback Survey online, and you will be rewarded for it.
Upon your next visit to Rite Aid Locations, your recommendations will help them improve the quality of their products and services.
As you complete the Rite Aid Guest Feedback Survey, you will be entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win a Rite Aid Cash Prize.
By following the simple guidelines in this post, you will be able to participate in the Rite Aid Experience Survey and receive Rite Aid Reward points.
WeCare Rite Aid 2022 Details
Below are some of the important details about the StoreSurvey.RiteAid survey sweepstakes:
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes|
|Entry Method||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details||$1,000 or 10 chances to win $100|
|Entry Limit||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
Rite Aid Guest Satisfaction Survey Rewards
After completing the Rite Aid Customer Feedback Survey, you will receive the Rite Aid Promo Code.
When you use this code at Rite Aid, you will be entered to win a Rite Aid Cash Prize.
- During the Sweepstakes, one (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) First Prizes will be awarded each survey period
- A check for $1,000 will be awarded as the Grand Prize.
- Each of the ten (10) first prizes will consist of $100 cash in the form of a check.
- A total of $24,000.00 is the ARV of all prizes
Please be aware that the reward for completing this survey can change at any time. Your “Survey Reward” will be based on the information on your receipt.
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- www.PublixSurvey.com Survey at Official Site – Win $1000
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey to Get $5,000 from Home Depot
- Panda Express Feedback Survey at PandaExpress.com/Feedback
- SaKFCsurvey.com – KFC Survey for South Africa Official
Rules for StoreSurvey.RiteAid
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the survey.
- For the online survey, you need a Rite Aid purchase receipt with a survey invitation.
- A receipt can only be entered once.
- Online survey entries are limited to three per month, while mail-in entries are unlimited.
- You must complete the survey within 14 days of purchasing.
- A maximum of one survey per household per month.
- No purchase needed, except the online entry method
- There is no cash alternative.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or sold for cash.
- There is no participation allowed for Rite Aid employees or their immediate families.
- Where prohibited, this offer is void.
Requirements for Rite Aid Online Survey
- Have your recent Rite Aid receipt.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Ability to recall your last experience.
Taking The Rite Aid Survey At StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com
Our lucky draw instructions are below. Please read them carefully:
- Make your purchase at a Rite Aid store near you and save your receipt.
- Visit Storesurvey.riteaid.com to complete the Rite Aid Survey.
- Select the language in which you would like to take the survey.
- The 16-digit code can be found on the front of your receipt.
- To give your feedback, click Start after entering your information.
- Follow the instructions to answer some questions about your last experience.
- Please rate Rite Aid’s customer service and products.
- As honestly as possible, answer all survey questions.
- Fill out the fields with your personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Enter all the details to enter the Rite Aid Sweepstakes.
- Your entry into the contest will be notified to you soon.
- The winners will be announced by the sweepstakes administrator soon.
- There will be ten $100 cash prizes to be won, or one $1,000 cash grand prize to be won!
How to Take Rite Aid Store Survey Sweepstakes Without Purchase
You must write your complete name, contact number, and email address on postcards (no smaller than 3 1/2 inches x 5 inches and no larger than 4 1/4 inches x 6 inches) and mail them via first-class mail to:
- Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
By mail, all entries must be authentic (no photocopies or replicas) as well as received within the specified time period.
Postcards must be sent separately.
Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey Winner Selection
From among all eligible entries, one Grand Prize Winner and ten First Prize winners will be selected each month via random drawing.
The rules specify the drawing dates.
For the exact dates of the random drawing, please refer to the rules.
About Rite Aid
A leading drugstore chain in the United States, Rite Aid provides high-quality healthcare and wellness solutions. In 1962, Rite Aid was founded to provide people with the products and services they need to live healthy and happy life.
Located in Pennsylvania, the store has 4,600 locations throughout 31 states and the District of Columbia.
Check out other Surveys:
- www.DicksSportingGoods.com Feedback Customer Survey
- Kohls Official Website Survey at KohlsFeedback.com – Access Code
- TalkToStopandShop Survey at www.TalkToStopandShop.com
- FedEx.com/WeListen Feedback Survey Official – Get $7 OFF
- TellPrimark Survey – Entry Code Coupons – Win £1,000 Gift Card
We Care Rite Aid Help Desk
- Contact Rite Aid Store at 1-800-748-3243 for general queries.
- For general FAQs visit the Rite Store at https://www.riteaid.com/faq/general.
- For wellness, FAQs visit https://www.riteaid.com/faq/wellness-faqs.
Rite Aid pharmacy is a chain of pharmacies in the United States. The company offers a variety of services, including prescription drugs, health and wellness products, and general merchandise.
Rite Aid Pharmacy locations are typically open from 9 am to 9 pm Monday through Saturday, and from 10 am to 6 pm on Sundays. However, hours may vary by location so it is best to check with your local store for specific hours of operation.
Rite Aid Pharmacy offers a variety of services, including prescription drugs, health and wellness products, and general merchandise. The company also offers a variety of financial services, such as money transfers, bill pay, and money orders.
Rite Aid Pharmacy locations accept cash, credit cards, debit cards, and personal checks as forms of payment.
You can win $1,000 or $100 cash every month by taking the Rite Aid Survey at StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com.
If you have any questions or queries about the Wecare Riteaid.com Survey, please leave a comment below. I will do my best to respond to your questions as soon as possible.
To find out more surveys like this, visit our official survey website.