Welcome to Waitrose Have Your Say. Waitrose Supermarket can collect feedback about customer satisfaction and patron experiences using Waitrose Have Your Say. In response to your feedback, Waitrose is giving away £500 in Waitrose vouchers.
Waitrose offers £500 Waitrose Win Gift Card to customers who share feedback through the Waitrosehaveyoursay survey.
Visit www.Waitrosehaveyoursay.com to share your honest feedback about your last shopping experience at Waitrose.
Waitrose created the Have Your Say Survey through its online portal to gather customer feedback.
Waitrose supermarket customers and visitors can enter the prize draw by sharing their Waitrose Customer Feedback.
Follow the instructions and fulfil the survey requirements to be eligible to participate in the Waitrose Have Your Say Survey.
They must follow the terms and conditions below to submit online feedback and be eligible for the free voucher draw.
Also, check out other surveys:
- Advance Auto Parts Survey at AdvanceAutoParts.com Free Gas
- TellHCO.com Hollister Survey Feedback – Get $10 OFF
- MyBKExperience Survey at www.MyBKExperience.com Official
- Walmart Survey at www.SurveyWalmart.com – Winners List
- www.SurveySDM.com Shoppers Drug Mart – SurveySDM Survey
Waitrosehaveyoursay Survey Purpose
Customer feedback surveys aim to understand customers’ grievances, feedback, and suggestions to make improvements that will be more pleasing to them in the future.
More business will come from happy customers, it is obvious.
Have Your Say Survey Reward at Waitrose
After completing the Waitrose Guest Survey, you will be eligible to win Waitrose vouchers.
Waitrose’s official website states that customers can win the following prizes by participating in the customer feedback survey or related sweepstakes:
- It is non-transferable.
- There is no way to replace a prize, whole or in part, with cash.
- Waitrose and Partners reserve the right to substitute an equal or more fantastic prize if a prize is not available.
Details of Waitrose Have Your Say
Detailed information about the Waitrose Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes:
|Waitrose Store survey
|Survey Official Website
|Online and Mail
|18 Years and Over
|Win a £500 Waitrose Gift Card
|One per person per receipt
Rules and Requirements – Waitrose Customer Survey
Take the Waitrose Customer Survey and enter to win a prize by following the guidelines and necessities below:
- You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- The sweepstakes are not open to Waitrose Supermarket employees or close relatives.
- For the Waitrose Survey, you do not need a receipt or purchase bill from Waitrose Supermarket.
- Participants must have a valid email address and telephone number to receive the voucher.
- You must have internet access to a laptop/computer/smartphone.
- Basic English is necessary to provide meaningful and valuable responses to the survey questions.
- With a receipt, you can only enter the sweepstakes once per month. You can’t do it any other way.
- You must accept the Prize offered if you win the sweepstakes. Within 14 days of the announcement, the winner must claim their voucher.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Tescoviews Surveys at www.Tescoviews.com – Win Tescos Giftcard
- Outback Steakhouse Restaurants Survey at www.Telloutback.com
- Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- CrackerBarrel- Listens.com Survey – Win a $100 Gift Card
- DQFanFeedback Survey – Free Dilly Bar at DQFanFeedback.com
How to Take Part in WaitroseHaveYourSay
Take the official Waitrose Customer Survey and enter the sweepstakes by following the steps below.
- Start by visiting the Waitrose Feedback portal at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Choose whether you purchased in a local store or online
- Enter the receipt code from the bottom of your receipt if you have one.
- The delivery receipt should contain the order number and local branch if you purchased online.
- You can then give your feedback by clicking Start.
- Let them know how your last visit went.
- Please rate your overall satisfaction with Waitrose products and services.
- From your own experience, provide feedback on services, employees, management, and cleanliness.
- In the process, specify any problems or suggestions you have.
- Take the survey and answer all questions about your visit.
- To enter the lucky draw, you will need to enter your personal information.
- Participate in the prize draw by clicking “Yes”. You will not be entered into the £500 sweepstakes if you do not comply.
- Please complete the survey and submit your review.
- A message will be sent to you shortly informing you of your entry.
- The sweepstakes administrator will announce the winners soon.
A lucky winner will receive one of 12 vouchers worth £500 to spend at John Lewis or Waitrose!
Wallace Waite and Arthur Rose founded Waitrose & Partners in 1904.
Over a century ago, it began as a small grocery store in Acton, West London. Waitrose was adopted in 1908, two years after David Taylor left the business.
There were over 335 Waitrose and Partners shops in the United Kingdom by August 2016. The company also opened the UK’s first cashless store.
Due to financial difficulties, five Waitrose and Partners outlets will close in 2018. It is still a favourite among customers to shop at Waitrose.
- Waitrose HQ Address: Waitrose Ltd, Doncastle Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA, United Kingdom.
- Waitrose HQ Phone No.: 44 (0)1344 82 5232.
Waitrose Social Media Links
- Waitrose On Facebook: Facebook
- Waitrose On Twitter: Twitter
- Waitrose On Pinterest: Pinterest
- Waitrose On YouTube: YouTube
- Waitrose On Instagram: Instagram
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- ValueVillageListens Survey at ValueVillageListens.com [Official]
- www.Nikevisit.na.com Nike Feedback Survey – Get Coupons
- www.TalkToGiant.com Survey at www.TalkToGiantFoods.com
- www.JackListens.com Survey – Jack in the Box – JackListens
- TalkToWendys – Take Wendy’s Free Sandwich Survey 2022
Each calendar month, one winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
In 1983, Waitrose became the first UK supermarket to sell organic produce. In the field, it has remained at the forefront ever since. Founded in 1990 by the Prince of Wales to champion organic farming, the chain acquired Duchy Originals in 2009.
Thousands of shoppers and staff celebrated the opening of Waitrose’s largest store in Sussex this morning. As Mid Sussex MP Sir Nicholas Soames cut the ribbon at 7 am to open the new supermarket Haywards Heath, excited customers flocked to the new store.
The company’s main competitors are Tesco, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Morrison’s, Aldi, Co-op, Lidl, and Iceland.
Waitrose strives to provide its customers with the best possible service. The company is conducting the Waitrose Store Survey to gather honest feedback from past clients about their experiences at Waitrose stores.
In addition to winning a £500 Waitrose Gift Card, you can also participate in Waitrose’s Guest Satisfaction Survey if you have visited one of its stores.
For more such survey guides, stay tuned to our official survey website.