Welcome to the WeCare Rite Aid Survey 2022. By providing feedback about your in-store pharmacy experience, you can enter to win up to $1,000 at WeCare.Riteaid.com.
Providing high-quality healthcare and wellness solutions, Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States.
To improve Rite Aid store standards, and service, they conduct the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey. The online survey is hosted at WeCare Rite Aid Official Survey Site: WeCare.RiteAid.com.
- The Rite Aid Receipt Survey allows you to give feedback about your recent shopping experience at one of Rite Aid’s stores.
In the future, Rite Aid will be able to provide you with a friendlier, and more convenient experience thanks to your responses.
Win amazing prizes with other surveys:
- Casey’s Feedback.com Survey at MyCaseys (Win $500 Gift)
- ZaxbysListens Survey at ZaxbysListens.com – Win Coupons
- MyKFCExperience Survey at www.MyKFCExperience.com
- Lowes Survey – Login at www.Lowes.com/Survey – Win $500
- Big Lots Survey at www.Biglots.com – $1000 Rewards
What’s the Purpose of WeCare RiteAid.com – Win $1000
Designed by Rite Aid, the Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey can be found at www.wecare.riteaid.com. In this survey, you, as a customer, will have the opportunity to provide feedback about your recent visit to the pharmacy. As this is an online survey, you can participate whenever you like.
By participating in the survey, you can leave feedback for the company to use to give better customer service and learn what you dislike and like about the products. The feedback you leave also enters you into a drawing for $1,000 or one of ten chances to win $100. You do not have to enter the drawing to do so.
WeCare.Riteaid.com Survey Details
Here, below are a few important details about the WeCare.Riteaid.com survey sweepstakes:
|Survey Name||WeCare Rite Aid|
|Entry Method||Online & By Mail|
|Prize Details||$1,000 or 10 chances to win $100|
|Entry Limit||One Entry Per One Person|
|Cash Receipt Valid For||14 Days|
Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes Winners Rewards
- There will be a $1000 grand prize winner and a $100 first prize winner for the Rite Aid Survey.
Rules for Rite Aid Survey Stakes
- Participants must be legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the survey.
- You need a Rite Aid purchase receipt with a survey invitation for the online survey.
- You can only enter a receipt once.
- Online survey entries are limited to three per month, while mail-in entries are unlimited.
- You must complete the survey within 14 days of purchasing.
- A maximum of one survey per household per month.
- Only the online entry method requires a purchase
- There is no cash alternative.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or sold for cash.
- Employees and immediate family members of Rite Aid are not permitted to attend.
Requirements for Rite Aid Online Store Survey
- Have your recent Rite Aid receipt.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Ability to recall your last experience.
Customer Feedback Survey:
- Tescoviews Surveys at www.Tescoviews.com – Win Tescos Giftcard
- Outback Steakhouse Restaurants Survey at www.Telloutback.com
- Global.Subway.com – Subway Listens Survey – Free Cookie
- CrackerBarrel- Listens.com Survey – Win a $100 Gift Card
- DQFanFeedback Survey – Free Dilly Bar at DQFanFeedback.com
How to Enter We Care Rite Aid Survey?
If you follow the instructions below, you can enter the lucky draw by leaving your feedback:
- Start by making your purchase at the Rite Aid store nearby and saving your receipt.
- Visit wecare.riteaid.com to take the Rite Aid Survey.
- Choose the language in which you would like to take the survey.
- Your receipt will have a 16-digit code on the front.
- To give your feedback, click Start after entering your information.
- Follow the instructions to answer some WeCare RiteAid.com Survey Questions about your last experience.
- Please rate Rite Aid’s customer service and products.
- Be as honest as possible when answering all WeCare RiteAid.com Survey Questions.
- Please fill in the fields with your personal information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.
- You can participate in the Rite Aid Sweepstakes by entering all the details.
- You will receive a message shortly informing you that you have been entered into the contest.
- Announcing the winners will take place once the sweepstakes administrator announces them.
- The grand prize is a $1,000 cash check. Ten $100 cash prizes will be awarded, as well as ten $100 cash prizes!
Enter Rite Aid Store Survey Sweepstakes without Purchase
Send a postcard (no smaller than 3 1/2 inches x 5 inches and no larger than 4 1/4 inches x 6 inches) with your complete name, contact number, and email address to:
- The Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes address is at PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
By mail, entries must be authentic (no photocopies or reproductions) and received by one of the deadlines.
You must send each postcard separately.
WeCare Rite Aid Survey Winner Selection
From among all eligible entries, one Grand Prize winner and ten First Prize winners will be selected each month via random drawing.
The rules specify the drawing dates.
For the exact dates of the random drawing, please refer to the rules.
We Care Rite Aid Help Desk
- Contact Rite Aid Store at 1-800-748-3243 for general queries.
- For general FAQs visit the Rite Store at https://www.riteaid.com/faq/general.
- For wellness, FAQs visit https://www.riteaid.com/faq/wellness-faqs.
And for more updates and news, visit rite aid stores at
- Rite Aid official page: https://www.riteaid.com/.
- Rite Aid Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/riteaid.
- Rite Aid Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/riteaid/?hl=en.
- Tell Aldi US Survey at www.Tellaldi.us [Official] – Win $100
- www.PublixSurvey.com Survey at Official Site – Win $1000
- www.HomeDepot.com Survey to Get $5,000 from Home Depot
- Panda Express Feedback Survey at PandaExpress.com/Feedback
- SaKFCsurvey.com – KFC Survey for South Africa Official
About Rite Aid
Alex Grass founded Rite Aid in 1962 with its first-ever store in Pennsylvania. It’s the most prominent drug store on the US East Coast and the third biggest in the entire US.
The US government stopped Walgreens from buying Rite Aid for $9.6 billion in 2015 because of antitrust laws
The Rite Aid customer survey is a voluntary customer feedback program that allows customers to share their thoughts and experiences about their interactions with Rite Aid stores. Participation in the survey is completely optional.
Customers can provide feedback about any aspect of their experience at a Rite Aid store, including the products they purchased, the service they received, and the store’s layout. The survey is also an opportunity for customers to share ideas about how we can improve our stores.
The Rite Aid customer survey is conducted quarterly.
There are many benefits to participating in Rite Aid’s customer survey, including gaining insights into how we’re doing as a company; receiving timely feedback that can help us make improvements; and building relationships with our fans – our biggest advocates. Plus, it’s just fun to give our input!
To participate in the Rite Aid customer survey, go to our website (www.riteaid.com) and click on the “Customer Survey” link. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, and phone number on the following page.
You can also participate in the survey by filling out the questionnaire on our website. We will keep your responses confidential and use them only to improve our stores.
There are many benefits to providing feedback through the Rite Aid customer survey, including gaining insights into how we’re doing as a company; receiving timely feedback that can help us make improvements; and building relationships with our fans – our biggest advocates. Plus, it’s just fun to give our input!
Hopefully, the details available on the Rite Aid Survey at WeCare Rite Aid Portal will be sufficient for you to win $1,000 or $100 cash prizes every month.
Please leave me a comment below if you have any questions about the WeCare Rite Aid Survey. I will do my best to answer your questions as soon as possible.
To find out more surveys like this, visit our official survey website.